Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hi there

Riccardo Omage
I’m an Italian  technician  who repairs TV's and other electronic devices. I also write repair cards in Italian,  recently I decided to branch out and translate them into English  for technicians all over the world.
My wife has experience in the technical translation field and she helps me with the translation of these  cards.
My friend Roberto Salerno also co-operates with me by giving  me his repair cards.
These  cards are authentic, taken from our day to day experiences.

> Now we have our first E-book on this subject <
> Our  2nd. E-book on LCD TV's will be completed soon <

If you think that what we have to offer may be of interest or could help you in any way please don’t hesitate to contact me at this E-mail address:


No comments:

Post a Comment